The operating cost model revision was completed to reflect changes in labor requirements and transportation changes driven by the processing plant decoupling. Hastings continues to expand the technical project team located in
Hastings is continuing to further de-risk the Project’s development schedule and capital expenditure by detailed cost inventories with a view to awarding several contracts for major construction/fabrication works in early 2022.
Key early works in the period included:
– Progression of detailed design layouts for the Yangibana and Onslow sites with the Yangibana site layout now essentially fixed;
– Revised labor and execution planning requirements to reflect EPCM commencement in mid-2022;
– Tailings Storage Facility design – draft preliminary design to support permitting for a 20-year expansion plan completed. Detailed design for existing 10-year facility to commence in the
– Progression of the airstrip design with
– Completion of a revised and updated logistics management plan with ongoing work on opportunities around the best possible use of
*To view the full Half Year report, please visit:
Neodymium and praseodymium are vital components in the manufacture of permanent magnets which is used in a wide and expanding range of advanced and high-tech products including electric vehicles, wind turbines, robotics, medical applications and others. Hastings aims to become the next significant producer of neodymium and praseodymium outside of
Hastings holds 100% interest in the most significant deposits within the overall project, and 70% interest in additional deposits that will be developed at a later date, all held under Mining Leases. Numerous prospects have been identified warranting detailed exploration to further extend the life of the project.
The Brockman deposit, near
The Company is also progressing a
Hastings aims to capitalise on the strong demand for critical rare earths created by the expanding demand for new technology products.
+65 6220 9220
+61 8 6117 8634
+61 8 6117 8621
For media and investor queries, please contact:
+61 411 251 540 firstname.lastname@example.org
+61 411 209 459 email@example.com
Copyright (C) 2022 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved., source