Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 35 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behavior and to effectively leverage technology in order to place great music in the hands of fans. We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 180 clients across a variety of genres, with an overarching philosophy to help inspiring artists grow their careers and realize their creative vision.
About the role:
Digital rights management is core to Nettwerk’s distribution strategy. The Digital Rights & Content ID Coordinator role plays an integral part in the marketing and production teams. Its core duties include managing and maintaining both video and audio products on fingerprinting services such as YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, SoundCloud and others. The role will work collaboratively within the distribution, production and rights management departments. Nettwerk is a company that values self-empowerment, curiosity, accountability, and collaboration, and the successful will embody these traits.
A day in the life:
- In charge of Nettwerk’s Multi-Channel Network in the YouTube CMS
- Manage and maintain products on promotional fingerprinting services
- Manage video & audio rights info/metadata in internal databases and YouTube CMS
- Content ID Claims Administration – Review ownership details, manage metadata, claims, reference overlaps, etc.
- Resolve ownership conflicts with other rights holders
- Handle asset ownership transfers and takedowns
- Ensure channel compliance for Nettwerk owned & operated channels and artist channels and profiles
- Manage relationships with sync licensing partners (Musicbed, Lick’d, Click N Clear)
- Point of contact for YouTube, Soundcloud, Facebook/IG issues
- Point of contact / management of third party agency relationships
- Artist onboarding, allowlisting, and verification for promotional platforms: YouTube, Facebook/IG, Soundcloud, TikTok, etc.
- Research new platforms, features and technologies and share/educate the distribution and broader Nettwerk teams
- Work closely with the distribution team on other projects (as assigned)
Key Personal Attributes, expertise, and qualifications
- You are passionate about music!
- 1-3 years previous experience working in YouTube CMS
- 1-3 years previous experience working in RM4M
- 1-3 years previous experience working in SoundCloud Deck
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of content distribution and distribution technology
- Highly adaptable – we are nimble, and it’s imperative that team members are able to anticipate and adapt to changing project expectations and scope
- Autonomous & entrepreneurial – you are in control of your position and are able to quickly assess a new challenge and determine a solution with minimal direction. You are self-motivated to learn and grow
- Innovative – constantly looking for better ways to complete a task
- Curious – you have a history of asking why and finding the answer!
Assets (nice to have)
- Experience in the music industry
- Database management experience
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the subject line: Digital Rights & Content ID Role. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.